Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sharna went to China

Sharna flew for China today for a one week training provided by Huawei. Her flight was at 0200 by Dragon Air. I went to see her off. Thanks to modern mobile communication for which we could communicate even when the plane had started running for take-off. By the grace of Allah, she should have reached Shenzhen few hours ago. I think I will hear from her soon. At home, I have lots of thing to do. We are shifting to Pallabi by the end of this month. This is a huge task. Sharna and I are also planning to tour India for five days. I have to work on it too in this week. Though, I will miss my wife greatly, I have lots of responsibilites to be busy with in this week. Sharna will be back on 17th. Hope she will be in good health and she will have a nice training.

No comments: