Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blog composed by Ecto

Today I was trying to find a good desktop blog editor for Mac. I used Windows Live Editor few years back and found it to be very good at editing blogs. Not only that I don't use Windows any more but also Microsoft discontinued it. I found a long list of such editors by Hongkiat Lim. I tried QTM but it failed to connect to my blogger account. I tried Qumana, it failed to authenticate too. Then I tried ScribeFire for Firefox but to no avail. At this point I was wondering if my account is blocked or I forgot my credentials. However, I gave a chance to Ecto and voila it could connect. I will continue to use it for some time to see if it is worth to buy it.



5 comments:

Silent Girl said...

Thanks, NetBalancer Crack I’ve just been searching for information approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve came upon so far. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the source? NetBalancer

Silent Girl said...

All the latest results,Bluestacks Crack upcoming matches and octagon gossip you'd ever want! If you're into Mixed Martial Arts, this is the app to get. IMO, it blows away any other MMA-related Bluestacks Crack Android app.

Silent Girl said...

Happy Birthday Wishes For Brother, bro! Your spirit inspires me, your drive dares me, your strength protects me and your love comforts me. Thanks for being there.Happy Birthday Wishes For Brother

cyber pc said...

502 Bad Gateway Nginx most well-known HTTP mistake code is the 502 Bad Gateway, which cautions clients that an association issue exists. In any case, 502 Bad Gateway Nginx

newcrackkey said...

A tomfoolery and instructive programming can speed up by up to 4x. Composing Master 10 Crack shows you how to really utilize all the keys on your console. This product will basically expand your capacity by utilizing various activities and tomfoolery games. VideoPad Video Editor 11.11 Crack 2022